Referral Mortgage, Ottawa, Ontario wins Excellence Awardee for "New Brokerage of the Year"
Referral Mortgages - Ottawa Ontario - wins Excellence Awardee for "New Brokerage of the Year" by the Canadian Mortgage Awards 2022 Canadian Mortgage Awards recognized Referral Mortgages as an excellence awardee for New Brokerage of the Year! This award recognizes the best brokerage office or branch that has been in operation for between 1 – 3 years.
The 16th annual Canadian Mortgage Awards, brought to you by Canadian Mortgage Professional magazine (CMP), has more than 40,000 readers and subscribers & is the is the leading independent mortgage-focused magazine. The awards were organized by Key Media, publisher of Canadian Mortgage Professional
Referral Mortgages Model
- ALL Agents start on an 80/20 commission split
- Agent CAP is reached at $12K to brokerage
- Once CAP is reached, Agent receives 100% of commission
- Access to Referral Mortgages Residual Income Program
*approximately $5M in volume funded.
TEAM MODELS NOW AVAILABLE! - Want to know exactly how much more you will earn under the Referral Mortgages model? Download our booklet to check out our Compensation Chart on page 10.
Transparent Fee Structure
$100/month administration fee
- Errors & Omissions Insurance
- MPC Membership
- Referral Mortgages Residual Program
- Applicaton Technology
- Lender Spotlight
- LIVE training 5 days a week
- Marketing Design Services
- Email and supportive technology
- Ask about our "First 5" support
- Plus much more!
Residual Income Opportunity
- Easy Agent referral (no managing or training required)
- Earn up to $2,000 for every Tier 1 Agent that you recruit
- Earn up to $1,000 for every Tier 2 Agent that your Tier 1 Agent recruits
- No limit on Agent Recruitment
Referral Concierge HUB
Your Referral Concierge is designed to take the stress out of underwriting your file with the lender, correctly packaging your approval documents, handling the e-signatures and appraisal orders and uploading your compliance for review. You focus on connecting with your clients and working with your referral partners
- Underwriting of your file
- Access to full lenders, regardless of personal volume
- Approval packaging
- Clear summary of outstanding conditions
- Unnecessary Lender conditions escalated on your behalf
- E-signature send out
- Appraisal order
- Lawyer introduction
- Compliance upload
- Plus much more!